Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life


My life is crazy like most peoples - days taken up by work, interviews, callings, friends, etc. and with all of that I check Google reader religiously as I await word on my little niece. My sister and brother-in-law are hero's - they are adopting our beautiful Arabella Michele Hope Turpin and have been fighting for her life ever since they got to meet her in Jan. Bella's poor little body has been through so much and worried us so much, so many prayers have been sent up in her behalf and yet understanding the Lord's will is never easy or understandable to this very human heart. I know that Bella has taught us all many things about love, patience, the Lord's timing and willing, strength in prayer and family and that we can truly learn to pray for the Lord's will with all the intensity of our hearts.
My wish and prayer is for Bella to go home and live a "normal" life (with a trac, etc.) and that the Turpin family be able to be back together again. I have learned that the Lord allows us to see bits and pieces of the plan and that allows us a more eternal perspective, more strength to overcome and the opportunity to rely more heavily on Him and others.
If you want to learn more about Bella click here.

Please pray for Bella and her family!