Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Love to See the Temple


Yesterday I went to St. Louis to the temple. I usually don't bring my camera with me but I decided to take some shots. Because of how the temple is situated (on a hill) it is hard to get good shots but here are a few.




I am very grateful that Families Are Forever and that I am sealed to mine. Today I learned that a young couple I met when I first moved here, there 10 month old son died in his bed last Friday. He was so very cute and so very perfect. They were so very happy and now are having such a hard time. It makes me so sad for them and the time they lost with their beautiful son.

2 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

I love the pictures!
I am so sorry for that couple - what a tragic loss!

asiaelizabeth said...

I cant imagine the pain they are in, well I can but I didn't have ten months that would be so hard!