Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Well, Thanksgiving was fun.  I ate with Lois Porter, Clarisse Minner and the Bottoms.  We had lots of good food and company.  After we ate and cleaned up we dipped hard pretzels in caramel, chocolate and sprinkles or nuts and then went and caroled to 8 different families in the ward.  It was really fun and I think that it will be a new tradition for me. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

(From the left of the table) Marcie, Christopher and Zebadee and then Clarisse and Lois.

PB270116

Us making the yummy pretzels.

PB270119

Part of the finished product.

PB270117

The finished treat plates - I made chocolate cake into loafs that we cut up and then we added candy - it was well received! :)

1 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

I think it's great - and you don't have to spend hours in the kitchen baking 12 different kinds of Xmas cookies!