Friday, November 14, 2008

Quilts

I have recently finished two quilts (that I worked on forever because I am too busy) and thought I would post one that I finished 2 summers ago because I never posted it (wasn't blogging yet). I realized how terrible my carpet looks in the lovely rental - I am planning on cleaning them soon and I do vacume every week!

They are not the best pictures but I think that they are cute quilts. The first one is for Zebadee for Christmas for her toddler bed.

PB140048

The second is one that I made because I loved the panel of Noah and the animals - those of you who know me well know that I love Noah.

PB140051

This one is one that Beth designed and I made while she was here in the summer of 2006. It is Dick and Jane and so cute.

PB140049

4 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

so cute, i've been wanting to make a quilt for hazel's bed since she was 1 1/2 years old. uugh, someday...someday.

Blarney Girl said...

One day I'm going to learn to quilt. Until then, I'll continue with my cross stitch.

Which brings me to your very belated birthday/early Christmas present. I finally finished, but I was hoping you'd be coming home so that you can pick out a matte and frame for it. Will you be home at Thanksgiving/Christmas???

Email me. :)

Shelly Turpin said...

I love them.
Creating - you are very talented!
One day, You will have to teach me. One day when I'm not trying to me the mother to almost 6. Sad state of affairs! :)
Thanks so much for your help with my Utah document!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! The quilts turned out beautifully. I am honored that I got to witness you working on 2 of the 3. You do nice work. Amy R