Monday, November 24, 2008

I Am Thankful for.... Freedom

Freedom to worship as I wish, even when others do not want me to.
Freedom to make mistakes and then pay for the consequences (mistakes help us learn and in Satan's plan we would not have this)
Freedom to travel and see the beauty that God created for us.
Freedom to vote (thanks to all the woman that worked so hard to get this for me!)
Freedom to go to school and get an education (woman are not allowed to do this in some parts of the world even today)
Freedom to work and provide for myself the things that I want to have and the things I need.
Freedom to be politically active in any cause, for any party or for any person.
Freedom to speak my mind.
Freedom to love who I want.
Freedom to uncensored work (email, blogs, websites, newspapers, etc.)
Freedom to pursue happiness!

0 comments: