Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Am Thankful for ...Friends

This morning I sat and thought about what my most meaningful blessings were and made my list for the week and of course friendship is a huge blessing in my life.  I will share pictures of some of my friends but unfortunately I do not have pictures of them all.

1. My friends support me even when I am not the nicest person on earth or they don't understand the path I have chosen.

2. They like to spend time with me and share my interests and thought patterns.

3. Help me remember that I am unique and that that is a good thing.

4. Are great examples of how they live their lives.

5. Encourage me to be better, do better and serve better.

6. Help me understand the gospel better

7. Allow me to serve them

8. Do fun things with me.

9. Serve me.

10. Ultimately - they love them - thank you so much.

Here are my closest friends that I have pictures of

Suzan, Marcie, Dallas, Amy, Beth & Cherilyn

abby and house 017  

Badlands 008zebadee and clothes 005

IMG_1668 

hallmark beth cherilyn

3 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

I'm so glad you have a decent pic of me!!

LOVE YOU!!

Michelle Kynaston said...

thank you kathie. I love you and value your friendship - I've come to find, after moving, that friendships and ones that will endure are precious and rare. I love you and hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, everything that you listed is what you do for us. We love you too. Your Friends.