Friday, November 28, 2008

I Am Thankful for.... Talents

I had a great Thanksgiving and hope all of you did as well. We took some pictures of the activities and will post them when I get a chance.
Today I am grateful for talents - not just mine but yours as well. There are so many amazingly talented people in this world. I am thankful that each one of us got at least one of them and that we are able to make each others life that much more rich with them.


There are of course talents like singing, dancing, acting, speaking, creating art,sports, etc. that are very outwardly apparent and which I know many many talented people with these talents (actually I am related to people with these types of talents). But not to be forgotten are those that have talents that are unseen such as compassion, love, empathy, faith, hope, strength, patience and joy. What a amazing world we live in that allows to have and know people with all these types of talents, as I sit and listen to beautiful music be played and sung I am uplifted, art makes my heart happy, and then there are those that strengthen me and comfort me with their talents.

0 comments: