Monday, September 1, 2008

I Have Finshed Writing My Grant!!!!

Well, Saturday and today have been a fun filled Labor day weekend - I have done fun things like write, rewrite, look for more articles and write some more, but I am done with my grant - until I get feedback from my wonderful friends and family. I have sent emails off with the grant attached to many people but if you didn't get it and want to read it, help me by critiquing it then please let me know and I will send it your way! This morning I was almost giddy in anticipation of the time that I didn't have to try and write it any longer. The nature of a grant being that you have to be broad and specific all at the same time and of course not just make a long line (train car effect) of wonderful studies has given me a headache the last 2 months. I hope that the changes I need to make are not too terribly difficult but that it makes sense to people - that is the hope. I am just so excited that I feel free for a little while - I am going to go take a walk before FHE but I wanted to share the good news for me and that a nice little present may appear in your email mailboxes very soon! Thanks so much for helping me!

3 comments:

CYNDI said...

Hooray! Way to go, Kathie! I am so proud of you.

Michelle Kynaston said...

Congratulations! What relief for you!!! It amazes me how hard you work!

Lissa Ann said...

YOU GO GIRL! I hope it all works out for you!