Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Results

Well, first off thanks for all the prayers and such, it did help. This is what happened, it is not what I wanted to but it will be okay. I defended somewhat well and then they spoke with each other and came up with this plan. They thought I did a good job with some of it but that I was shaky on research methods, which I probably am. My last class that talked about research design was in 2002 and was not very good. So, they, Michael and Linda, are going to write a new question together. This question will be one were I get to use sources (!!!!!!!) thank goodness and write up the essay. The expectations are different but I think it will be fine. I will have a month to complete it, that seems to long and then email it to everyone. They will then read it and if it is good enough then I pass. The good news is that other students have done this exact process before and it all went well. I had just spoken with a student that has Jean as her advisor as well and had to do the exact same thing. So not the greatest news but not the end of the world either.

0 comments: