Tuesday, April 8, 2008

clarification

Cyndi asked me in her comments about my last post about Autumn. She has not passed away but has been very ill for the past 5 or 6 years. She is doing better right now but I don't think she will be with us in 10 years and asking her to be is not kind. Her body is tired and she doesn't need to learn anything more - she is really here to teach all of us.

The Steeds just wanted to make sure that she had a plot in the same cometary that they would be in and so went ahead and bought hers when they were buying their own.

I haven't heard from Liz (they will email) and tomorrow is Aaron's birthday so I am hoping that she does not come on that day but he is fine with it, he has a wonderful eternal perspective, Liz says she thinks it is one of the gifts the Lord has blessed him with.

0 comments: