Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today's Update

Well, I went to bed last night at 8:30 because it had been such an exhausting and mentally challenging day. I cam e to work today wondering about what happened yesterday and where I really stood. I talked with my boss in our normal weekly meeting and she told me that I shouldn't be worried that it is just another little bump in the process. It made me feel much better about the whole thing. I will have the questions sometime next week so, then my time will start. I am hoping to be able to finish it before the month mark so that I can stay on track for my deadline of Dec. All in all, I feel pretty good, they asked hard questions that most of my peers also could not answer on the spot and this will give me the chance to brush up on and prove myself with regards to research methods. Of course, eternally I don't think a month is going to make much difference. :)

1 comments:

CYNDI said...

I think you are amazing! I think it is weird to ask you about something they never taught you. You are going to blow them away with your new question.