Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Waiting for Comp Orals

Wow - I thought that studying for comps was bad - well waiting for orals is much worse. I was sent my answers so anyone that would like to read them and tell me if I actually answered the whole question for each one that would be great. There is still one part a question that I don't really know how to answer and I am not sure where to go for the answer. So this is miserable - I was of course reading through the graduate handbook and there is that line that says if you don't pass your orals than you are out of the program, well that made me feel so much better. I know that I need to just relax and try and figure out where the holes in my answers are but it is hard to read the answers and not get even more nervous. So there is my venting - it is really scary to be here and not know what is going to happen next. I sure hope everything works out, but all in all I know that I did my best and I can't do anything more at this point, except pray.

2 comments:

CYNDI said...

Wait - there is more to the test? ?I thought you were all done! I'm sorry.

Blarney Girl said...

Good grief, Charlie Brown!!! When do you get to stop and breath??

You're so going to ace the whole thing, but dang!