Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 1

Well, it seems like day one went fairly well. It was a little scattered and no one seemed to know what they were doing, so that I would know what to do, but beyond that everything seemed to go fine. I really want to fix my questions already but it seems the time is past so I will move forward and hope that my recollection of what I wrote was good enough to move forward. I am excited to be able to move forward with the process of the degree so here goes nothing I guess. I think the hardest part was not having a mouse for the computer that has Word 2007 on it - which I hate because I can't figure out where anything is and when you only have 1.5 hours to write something finding something is not what you want to be doing - without a mouse spell check was miserable and it took what seemed like forever to find it on the new program. I wrote about a total of 14 pages give or take today - it went so incredibly fast.

I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts - I could definitely feel the added strength as I wrote today. I won't be able to post for a couple of days so hopefully tomorrow goes as well as today! Now we just have to wait until April 3rd to here how I did. I hope it was good enough and that I pass. :) I will continue to pray for that.

Tomorrow I go to San Diego - yeah! I talked to Mama today and she said that Lego Land is awesome! I am so glad that they are having a fun time.

1 comments:

Boe said...

Glad to hear that the first day of testing was bearable. I am sure you did and will continue to do well. You always have. Have fun on your trip!!

Loves,
Suzan