Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley Died Tonight

Tonight one of my hero's President Gorden B. Hinckley passed away in his home with his loving family close by. I have so many feelings as I think of all of the amazing things that he did, the things he taught, and his ability to love and bring humor to everything. I don't think that the world will ever be the same without him.

In the Book of Mormon Moroni is spoken of with great respect - that if other men were like him then the world world be a better place for it. For me President Hinckley is my modern day Moroni, can you imagine what this world would be like if we all could be as faithful, obedient, kind, loving nad generous as that man. Very few problems in this world would exist and less would be of real value. I pray that I will be able to work harder every day to be as close to the Savior as he was.


I love him and will miss him terribly. I will continually pray for President Monson, Eyring and the Twelve as they embark on such huge responsibilities and mourn the loss of a wonderful man.

0 comments: