Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sundays

Sometimes Sundays seem to last a very long time. I have church at 9am, get there around 8:15 or so to set up for primary and then have choir right after, so I get home around 1pm. Today seemed like one of those days that went on forever. I went on a walk, cooked, baked, read, listen to a book on tape, worked on my quilt, etc. I was reading the March Friend about Sunday Stations and thought I should do that so I tried to call Pepa but he must have more of a life than I do and was gone! :) So, next week I am going to try and have Sunday stations for myself, maybe the day won't seem so long!

4 comments:

Donna Leavitt said...

It's only 3pm! Ever heard of a nap?
Love ya!

Shelly Turpin said...

loved Donna's suggestion :)

mine involves commuting to a hospital - but hers sounds more restful!

Amy R. said...

It must have been a universal thing, because I said the exact same thing to my cousin this past Sunday about how long of a day it was. Not that I am complaining, but it did seem long to me too.

Michelle Kynaston said...

look at all you accomplish before 3pm! A nap does sound so good though.

jennifer lost her job and is applying to teach english to a family in france. cool huh?