Sunday, March 29, 2009

6X6 Tag

Okay, I am convinced to do this tag that Asia and then Donna did.

Here is my picture - it was when Mama and Daddy were in Amarillo at the end of December, beginning of January when Grannie passed away. It had been a long couple of days of everyone worrying and I was feeling sick so Beth came over and saved the day. She taught the kids a little dance and song that was in her musical at school and the kids had a great time performing it. If you were at Aurora's birthday at the zoo they almost did it for us but Mandy was embarrassed which Nathan couldn't understand - maybe it was the other 100 or so people milling about that scared her off - who knows she does like to perform! I had a little video but it never made it to the blog because Beth would have disowned me.

They made me laugh so much I cried - it was the perfect medicine for us all. Thanks Beth!

Anyone who reads this blog is free to participate in this tag. I have copied Asia's post:
Rules:
1. Go to your pictures on your computer
2. Go to your 6Th folder
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Post it
5. Blog about it:

I hope to see some more of these soon.

1 comments:

asiaelizabeth said...

I LOVE that picture. I think its my favorite so far!