Sunday, October 12, 2008

Talk of Moving ....

First, I want to thank everyone for being so supportive about thinking about taking this job. If I had to make the decision I would take the job but am in an unique position and I have a while to decide so this Friday I am going to the temple with Marcie, Christopher and Zebadee and we will take turns going to a session.
First off I have to figure out is I can actually stay in my current home or if I need to move and where I can go if I do need to move and still stay in my ward. So, the hunt is on for a place to stay and then go to the temple and see if it is truly the job and place the Lord would wants me to be.
So thanks for supporting and loving me and helping me to make this hard decision.

1 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

You can't stay at your place? why?