Friday, October 24, 2008

Job Interview and Grant


This week I had an interview with Patti for the Study Manager job and today I got a second interview. I am hoping that this isn't just some sort of thanks for applying but really I want someone else and just feel like I need to interview you again because you work with me and I feel guilty about not interviewing you because I suggested it. So we shall see - I am more nervous now about the second interview because the first was so long and involved.

I turned in my grant revisions just a few minutes ago - now I am just praying that it is "good enough" to pass this time. It looks good to me. Let me know if you want to read it - I am sure you are all just hoping that I would offer, right?

Tonight is the ward Halloween Party so that should be fun - I am dressing up as myself - never liked to dress up after about 15, so I just go and enjoy the kids and I am going to help Marcie hand out candy while Christopher takes Zebadee around to get us some candy. :)

1 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

First off - I always love your graphics!
2nd - congrats on the 2nd interview - keep me posted
3rd - I hope y'all had fun at the halloween party - we did