Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mixed Feelings

Today I got my acceptance letter from A&M and UT, no mention of assistantships - so I have no idea if I have funding or not. It is nice to know that they think me worthy. :)

Yesterday I found out that I can stay in my same place for $5 more a month, but have to let them know by November 15th.

Tuesday I applied for the job - officially through the computer system.

Yesterday I started the application process for MU MPH program, which is not due until Dec 1.

Everyone here is very for me staying and working and finishing my degree and doing the other one if I would like. I am sure I will get in but I just don't know about everything. I want to make the right choice but I am not even sure if for sure I have the job - no official offer has been made and she will have to (protocol) interview other people - so what if there is someone better out there? Anyway, I feel good about staying and trying for the job, a place in the program, etc. I am excited that my rent has only gone up $5 if I do stay - I will save a lot of money that way.
We will see what happens I suppose.

1 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

congrats on the acceptance - it makes the decision harder, but at least it would also make me feel good

I'm glad you wouldn't have to move apartments- I hate packing and moving