Saturday, August 9, 2008

On My Way

I am on my way to SD, it is 6:03am and I am waiting at the Kansas City Airport for the plane to board so that I can get to Denver and meet up with Dallas. We are sitting next to each other on that leg of the flight, which we orchestrated over the phone while we bought our tickets - I love that we can be in different states and through the internet we can be looking at the same things.

Today we will be going to Mt. Rushmore or at least that area. We have our first stop in Hill City, SD which is just south of Rapid City. I am very excited - I was looking through sites trying to decide what we should do while we were there and came across a company that has made the National Treasure tour - not completely sure how that will work - are they discovering new caves that lead to a buried treasure? Anyway, just thought it was funny and sad at commercial our world is. I just want to see the beauty there and no we are not going to pay the $60 to go on the tour of a lifetime! So, wish me luck. I will try and blog as much as possible just don't know how often I will have a signal to post.

0 comments: