Friday, August 8, 2008

On My Way to the Black Hills

Some of you know how much I love the movie The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band by Disney - it is old and then set in an even older time period, during the presidential race between Cleveland and Harrison, when the Dakotas were not yet States. Well, I love the movie and the beauty of the Dakotas and have always wanted to see the Black Hills so, we are going to go and we are staying dead smack in the middle of the Black Hills, I am sure that you are thinking that I am silly and crazy and that the movie probably wasn't even made there but I still want to see it.
Dallas and I are flying into Rapid City, SD and then we are going strait down to Mt. Rushmore and the national parks there. We are staying in KOA cabins and so we will be camping without the tent in essence. We are really excited so I will take lots of pictures and post them when I get home.

I am still waiting on the answers to my questions about the focus groups - I know people have read them so please, please help me! :0

2 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

WOOHOO!! :D

Shelly Turpin said...

I love visiting a city/state/location because of a movie. Been there, done that!
Have a blast!!

I'll look at the questions again :(