Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Email

This is the email I just sent out:

Hello Committee! It has been over a year since we last met. Since that time we have lost Michael Lambert and have gained Dr. Tina Bloom, School of Nursing. Welcome Tina!

At this point I would love to see what everyone's schedules are like for the week of July 12th for my dissertation defense. Linda will be need to be skyped in because she has taken a new position in Virginia so we will need to take that into consideration as well.

If you haven't heard I am getting married on June 19th so you will have my dissertation to you before that date for review. In order for me to meet graduate school cut-off dates for August graduation, I must have my final papers to the graduate school by July 23rd. So, Jean felt the week of the 12th would work well. Please let me know what works best for you.

Thanks for your support,
Kathie

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is terrific news KB!

Shelly Turpin said...

YAY!!! I cannot begin to imagine how wonderful it will be to be done!

Lissa Ann said...

hahaha wow we need to catch up! GRATS GIRL! I can't wait to meet your new love! I am so happy for you!