Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Elizabeth, Eliza, Zaba

Elizabeth Jayne already has many different names.  I call her Eliza, Rob calls her Zaba, and the kids usually call her Elizabeth.

I wanted to get a picture of her this weekend but she was tired and her eye is a little guppy and it was late by the time we got to it so I got one good one where she didn't move. 

We are going to make an announcement of her birth - even have a picture of a live stork to put on it (from our recent trip to the zoo) but wanted to know which of these three you would use.  It is the same picture just with different tints or whatever used.

Eliza - tint

Picture A

Eliza - glow

Picture B

Eliza - warmify

Picture C

I think she is beautiful, Rob thinks she still looks like an alien.  She is lying on a very soft blanket that Aunt Asia made for us and sent all the way from Germany - I think she likes it.  If she doesn't Rob and I love it.

So give me your votes - which one should we use?

8 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

B :D

Donna Leavitt said...

B, too.

Kim said...

I like the topmost, Black and White one.

Shelly Turpin said...

not the black and white - her eye shows up too much
poor sweet girl
I need to hold her!

asiaelizabeth said...

B and I'm glad you love the blanket. I thought you would like the colors and pattern in the fabric. We need a really large one at our house to snuggle under!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for picture A , plus you like those B&W ones.
-A

debra said...

I'm just curious, why ZABA? I like B, also.

Unknown said...

I vote A. I like that one the best. She looks kissable!!!
Suzan