Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mandy Girl

Well it has been an eventful week, which I will blog about later but for now I just wanted everyone to know that Mandy and Mama are headed to the hospital. Mama spiked a temperature last night/this morning (5:30am) and was complaining that her leg hurt a lot. We got her a blessing, some mortin and then she slept for a little longer. Mama emailed the doctor and he wanted them to come in and get checked out so they are on the way to Texas Children's right now. If you could keep her in your prayers that would be wonderful. I will let you know what happens as time passes.

2 comments:

Shasta said...

Kathie,

They are in our prayers. Goodness gracious the ride never slows down for your mom. I enjoy reading your blog even though I don't comment a lot. i guess that kinda makes me a stalker :)

michelle kynaston said...

oh I'm so sorry to hear it. I hope she is doing better - is Mandy okay? I love you and will keep you all in my prayers.