Sunday, August 23, 2009

Recent Project Updates

Project #1

Someone asked me what my next quilt was like and here it is in all of it's glory!  I know the first one is a bad picture - kinda blurry but that is alright it will keep you guessing.  Probably will take awhile before you see another shot because school starts tomorrow and I have to finish up any Christmas presents first. 

P8231422 

These materials need to still be cut - around 400 squares from the top one - now you see why it might take a while!

P8231423

Project #2

Christmas present bags - I finished about 50 some of these.  They are all different sizes and fabrics.  They will be used instead of wrapping paper at my parents home this year and for years to come.  The reason is because I got very tired of wrapping presents this past Christmas.  There are a lot of people in our family and everyone has presents under the tree and days went by with me wrapping so after Christmas I went to JoAnn's and bought a bunch of material with Mandy and Nathan (Mama and Daddy were in Amarillo) and now they are done!  I hope to only wrap a bare minimum amount this year and buy more material after Christmas to make more for the next year.

P8231424

P8231425

Project #3

This is a Christmas present for some little boys I am related to.  It will be fun I hope.  Can't say too much more or I will give it away!

P8231426

P8231427

0 comments: