Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How I feel today about my Dissertation

image

I would just love if someone could tell me what the middle part is - the "miracle" part and then I could sit down and write it. 
In the 2 days of the semester so far I feel overwhelmed with all that I need to do.  At work we are starting yet another project and so that is taking more time than usual and so that is hard.  It just means I have to figure out the "then a miracle occurs" part of the semester and my dissertation and all will be well in Zion!

4 comments:

jturpin said...

so much of your life to me is the middle part - a miracle that you accomplish so much and do so much.

I know that it'll come to you. I just know you can do it!

jturpin said...

that was me...shelly...sorry

debra said...

I loved the little cartoon. The middle part is kind of like the middle of my last paper. I wasn't sure what the climax was and then it came to me. Your "miracle" will too.

Michelle Kynaston said...

that's funny. cute cartoon, and i'm sure too true. =)