Sunday, August 9, 2009

Newest Quilt

Nothing too exciting happening in my life this week.  I am getting closer to my goal of having all of my interviews transcribed - only 3 left.  Hooray and then the hard work begins.  I start teaching again on August 20th - only 1 class this semester but it is a new course and I need to make some lectures for it, but I am excited to get started.

I am taking 3 courses this semester and finishing up my internships - hopefully very soon!

I finished another quilt top - haven't had it quilted yet - need more money first.  Here are a couple of pictures.

P8091418

P8091419

 P8091421

Also I finally joined the modern day and bought a camera for my computer so I can now skype.  I hate how I look on the camera - tired and colorless but that is ok.  Let me know if you ever want to have a free video conversation.

2 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

love the quilt!
love that you are almost done with the transcribing
so glad I don't have to keep up with your schedule :)

skype saved us when the turpins where on their mission - don't know what we would have done without it

Michelle Kynaston said...

very cute quilt. Glad you are finding time to do fun crafts...i'm still wondering where my time has gone....and my money. =) Both reasons I'm not doing crafts. =/