Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Very Frustrated!!!

Well, I passed comps but unfornately that seems like that was the easy part. I am so frustrated because today I learned that I probably have to wait until right before the reunion to have my meeting about my outline!!!! Then I can write it! One of my committee members is leaving and wants to be "released" and others are traveling all summer. I hate summer and academics! I wanted to be done by the time the reunion was held and now that is when I will actually be able to work on it? I am not sure what I am supposed to do in the meantime. I think that I am going to go ahead and write it and make the arguments as strong as possible so that I can still be done when I want! I know that old thing about the best laid plans but come on!
So here is my whining blog for the day, sorry!

1 comments:

CYNDI said...

I am sorry, Kathie. I wish your committee was thinking a little more of you. I hate summer and academia, too. Jeremy may not get to teach his class, but we won't know until the very last minute. No fun. Love you so.