Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Pictures from Utah

Well, I am really lazy sometimes and it has taken me this long to download the pictures from Suzan's house and Abby. When I was there we put up the pictures she got for her wedding and finished up the nursery, both looked nice when we finished.
Abby loves to sleep with her back very arched, she almost rolled over again and again because she arches it so much!




These are of the house - the first one is over the table (after I took this picture we blew up one of the pictures of Abby and centered the picture of Abby and Suzan's bridal pictures on the one side of the LOVE with their wedding picture on the other side) and the other is over the TV.


These are of Abby's room. The panda theme is in full swing. I worked on the crib's skirt and bumpers while I was there and it all came out really well.





Here is a really easy and yummy recipe I got off one of my friends blogs.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

1 devils food cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup peanut butter (either kind)
4 oz (1/2 brick) cream cheese

Mix all these together and roll into balls. Bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes. After cooling completely, store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Great to make with kids becuase they are so easy and they can help make the balls!

1 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

awe - it looks like you are having so much fun decorating the baby's room and all - I should have had you come stay with me when Levi was born! Be prepared for an offer to stay when the next one is born...(and no i'm not saying i'm pregnant)