Friday, May 30, 2008

Comps and Trip to UT

Well, the good news is that I passed my comps!!!! The bad news now I have to be serious about the grant! I am meeting with my advisor on Monday to go over my outline and ideas and hopefully I will be able to meet the second week of June and move forward with this thing. My deadline for myself is before the family reunion at the end of July.
Here in UTAH - it has been a relaxing and fun week. Suzan and Abby are doing great. Abby is now 16 days old and very cute. We took her to the doctor yesterday and she is now 8lb even and 21 inches long and very very cute. We have finished up her room and decorated the rest of Suzan's house with her wedding presents, pictures, etc. It now offically looks like a family lives here and not a single person. I will post those pictures later.

Abigail Elaine Wallen (1 week 4 days)

Suzan, Lee and Abby

Suzan and Abby

Abby's little feet

2 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

Those are some seriously cute feet!! I love baby feet! I'll definitely call on Sunday and let you know. I thought we were going out tonight, but turns out he was thinking Saturday. Either way, I don't care! I don't know how to explain it, but I'm kinda feeling weird about it sometimes. When I speak to him, I calm down and I'm ok, but when I go a day or so and don't talk to him, I get all kinds of weird feelings. Not hehehe, I can't wait to see him feelings. More like, UGH, do I really want to do this, kind of feelings. I'm a complete wreck and for no reason at all!!! Anyway, I'll tell you all about it on Sunday.

Lissa Ann said...

Man i just want to kiss those feet!