Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Questions for the 200 Have/Have Nots answered

I recently updated the 200 Have and Have Nots - I went over it with Mama and evidently I missed at least 10 things that I have done and didn't know it! Some of the things were from when we were very young and some things I just forgot about. I did not check the Been in a movie but I was in family movies - does that count? :)
Cyndi and Cherilyn (Michelle)asked who I kissed in the rain - I thought ladies didn't kiss and tell? But I will tell you guys because you already know almost everything anyways. I kissed Jeff in the rain in UT. It was a long time ago but we were doing something outside, by ourselves which was really rare, and it started to rain and we had had a conversation about people kissing in the rain before and I had said that I thought is was romantic so he kissed me. There is the exciting story I am sure you are on the edge of your seat!
It is a funny memory because he wasn't very romantic but very set in his ways about how a man should treat a woman. We got into a fight once about who should open the door of the car or in his case his gigantic truck when we stopped to get out. I said that I had arms that worked just fine and it seemed really silly to wait for him to walk around and open the door for me - he did not agree in any way. It was the first real fight we ever had - looking back it is funny but we were/are both very stubborn so we just had to come to a truce (which in the end was that he would open the door when we were getting in but I would open the door when getting out of the car). Enough of my ramblings I hope you have a great day!

1 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

Haha, i just had to know! thanks for answering. =) I had a "first kiss" dream the other night that was so fun. Ahhh those days were wonderful - though I wouldn't go back. =) So was it all you had dreamed a kiss in the rain would be?