Saturday, May 3, 2008

this week



Well, it was busy but uneventful. I am turning in my questions on May 9th, which Alison's birthday and then heading over to her house for dinner and a movie. The next weekend is booked too - I don't remember when my social calendar was so full before. On the 23rd I am headed to Utah to visit Suzan and Elizabeth. By that time Abby will be here and most likely there will not be any family at Elizabeth's house.
Today, is Marcie Bottoms birthday and so Christopher took her out on a date and Zebadee and I made her a card, went and got some flowers, made her a cake and decorated the place for Marcie. We are awaiting her return to surprise her. Then we are going to BBQ up some good old ribs and enjoy this beautiful weather. Tonight we have Stake Conference and tomorrow morning. I am hoping to take some pictures tonight and then I will post them tomorrow. We have Stake Conference tomorrow at 10 and so I will be done with church by noon - I am not sure what I will do until FHE tomorrow. I am hoping to finish the dress U am currently making for Mandy and get it in the mail on Monday!
My boss asked me about my plans on Thursday and seemed surprised that I wanted to push things along with the questions, grant and proposal. Why wouldn't I want to is what I wanted to know. I am ready to finish this degree up and "proving myself worthy" is the step I am at. I can't believe how soon December is. I figured out that when I get my student loans in September that I can write a check for Sept, Oct and half of Nov and that is all I will owe - what a wonderful feeling! Then I can call and get a truck to haul my junk off in come December! Wow! I am getting really excited. Part of the reason is that many of my friends are leaving here soon - the Bottoms in June, Amy in July, Jen left this month. It is all too soon! Who am I supposed to hang out with from July-Dec? Maybe it will make me work harder! :)

1 comments:

CYNDI said...

Kathie, that is amazing. December is pretty soon! I am sure some lucky people will come around and beg you to hang out with them!