Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A new nephew

Well, I know that most that read this already know that I (we) am getting a new newphew, Charles Jeffery Turpin (they are going to call him Jeffery or Jeff or soemthing), of course in addition to the baby that Laura has in September (still not sure what she is having). Shelly had sent me a picture at the end of last week and told me about him. He is so so very cute - he seems to fit right in and will look some what like Joy I think. By the way we need another initial soon - there are entirely to many J's in the family now, at least in the Turpin family! :)
Here is a picture of him. He is so cute. I am so excited to meet him!

4 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

He is darn cute!

jturpin said...

Thats a good looking kid. Congrats on the nephew!

Lissa Ann said...

WOW what a cutie! He sure fits in with your family! Thanks for the comments on my blog! Matt and I are going to read that talk tonight!

Lissa Ann said...

Hey remember Jackie?? Check out her blog, the link is on my page!