Sunday, May 11, 2008

Update

Well, I have been bad at updating this lately and tonights will just be short. I did give a talk today about Righteous Traditions - based on the talk by Sister Lant in the last conference. It seems to go well with all of the many people that came up later and talked. I will share more about what it was and what I said tomorrow.
Suzan has not had her baby yet - she is now 5 days overdue! She will be induced on May 21st if she doesn't come before that.
Today is Mother's Day - I am so grateful for my wonderful mother and all of the woman in my life that are mothers, aunts and friends that are such great examples of what a righteous woman is supposed to be! Thanks you guys!

2 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

From what you told me when you were assembling your talk, I can only it was wonderful!

Lissa Ann said...

I am grateful for your wonderful mother too! She is a blessing to all those who know her! Love and prayers to your waiting sister as well!