Thursday, July 2, 2009

#21

13 and half years ago I got a phone call in Austria that told me that my niece Becca Lynn had been born and was doing well. We were all so excited and relieved after my sister spent 6 weeks in the hospital and after Becca's older brother had been stillborn the year before. We had our beautiful little Becca bug/goose. Now 13.5 years later I have been told either by phone or in the waiting room that 19 more times that I am an AUNT again! It never loses it excitement and joy - everyone of them is cute, wonderful, and ours forever! What a blessing.

Our newest model came yesterday at 10:20am. He was 7 lb 5 oz. and 19 inches long. He looks like a Ball baby but has Lowe hands and body type - thank goodness his body is like his dad because Asia is pretty short like the rest of us! :)

His name is Gideon James Lowe, proud parents: Asia and Ben Lowe, adoring sister: Aurora.

Here are some pictures.

This baby looks a lot like we did when we were babies or like Bob's two youngest.

Proud Mama

with Aurora

1 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

Oh so sweet! Congratulations Asia, and to you, proud Auntie!