Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Forest Park and St. Louis Temple

A couple of weekends ago when Kim and I went to see the MOTAB we took some pictures, like I mentioned, and I finally got around to playing with them and putting them on here.

IMG_7879

Kim decided that we needed to follow the prophets advice and touch the temple - so here I am touching the temple.  Next is of some of the beautiful flowers at the temple.

IMG_7883

The rest are of Forest Park in downtown St. Louis.  The whole area reminds me a lot of the downtown Houston museum district.  Forest Park has a zoo, a park, botanical gardens and museums - it was beautiful.

IMG_7890

IMG_7902

IMG_7893

IMG_7899

IMG_7904

IMG_7906

IMG_7905

IMG_7910

1 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

pictures look beautiful. you're right, it does look like houston