Sunday, June 28, 2009

Recent Project

This is my most recent quilt that I completed. It was fun - there are things I will do differently next time - next time? Yes, next time - I gave this one away. A sister in my ward, actually my VTer, saw me working on it and fell in love. Her oldest 2 girls room is in these colors and she wanted to buy it from me. I don't sell my quilts so I told her she could pay for the quilting and buy the backing because I didn't know what she wanted. She almost cried when I actually handed it to her today - I am just glad that she liked it.

What do you guys think? I know it doesn't keep up with Beth's millions so far these two weeks (I think she and Tammy have made 6 so far) but with my schedule I think it is pretty good. I am currently working on another quilt - completely different than this and many many polyester bags for children blocks that go to 3rd world countries.




3 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

that is super cute, I LOVE it! I need to make one for Hazel's bed too - have needed to for 5 years now. Sheish.....maybe someday I'll find the time.

Shelly Turpin said...

I love it! I love the bright sunny colors. You amaze me. How do you find the time to do all that you do?

Michelle Kynaston said...

I really love this blanket, and wanted to ask you if you have a picture of the one Asia did with the stars and moon on it. That was an incredible blanket too!