Sunday, July 5, 2009

Garden

This year I did a container garden with tomato, bell peppers and cucumbers.  It has turned out pretty good - I have several tomatoes and bell peppers and a few cucumbers.  I am proud of my cucumber though - it is the biggest one I have ever grown - it is 10.5 inches long!

P7050982

P7050978

P7050979

My friends the Blacks have a wonderful garden and fruit bushes and we enjoyed some of the harvest yesterday.

P7040953

P7040951

The Balckberries.

There is something about growing things that is just so honest and wonderful.  I year for the day when I can put seeds in the ground and let them grow on my own land - that will be great.

1 comments:

Michelle Kynaston said...

wow, the garden on the patio looks great - I'm surprised anything will grow in a container. You must have a green thumb