Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Great Date with Zebadee

Last night I went on a date, with a 2 year old.  It is the best date I have been on in a long time! LOL

I am going to tell the story mainly with pictures.

This is Zebadee, she is 2.  I love this picture because it captures her personality pretty well.

PB290220

I picked her up at her house and she was so excited to be going on a date with me.  When we got to my house (about 5 minutes) she declared that was the best date ever!  What a great kid!  When we got home we ate yummy food, she loves my jello for some reason.

P2130756_edited-1   P2130758

We played with blocks and read from the Friend and books.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We went to a gymnastics/wrestling match at the college.

P2130765

P2130768

Then we went back to her house for some yummy Valentines dessert that she had made with her mommy!  What a great date!  I love you Zebadee!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments: