Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Thanksgiving Countdown Begins

Last year I posted about the things I was thankful for in the last week or so before Thanksgiving. This year I am going to chose 1 thing a day and talk about that. Today it is my family - I am going to name just one or two things I am thankful for each one.
Mama - her unfailing support and love
Daddy - his hard work and love
Shelly - her amazing example of sacrifice and faith
Jason - his devotion to his family
Becca - her love of music and her service to her family
Sammi (my twin) - her love of sharing the gospel and serving
Jessi - her sweet nature and compassion
Lizzy - her fun nature and ability to make everyone laugh
Joy - that she emulates her name incredibly well
Bella - for teaching me about how to fight for what we want (in her case life)
Donna - that she chose to be my sister and friend
Brad - his amazingly patience with his family and others
Cameron - his desire and ability to learn
Katherine - her great example of love and serving
David - his sweetness towards his sister
Victoria - her laugh and devotion to her mother
Bob - his devotion to family and desire to "do it right"
Laura - her honesty
Ethan - his excitment at simple things like stickers
Bethany - her smile and girliness (in a sea of boys)
Thomas - his fun nature and helping hand to his Daddy
Christopher - his cute little face that looks so much like his Daddy
Cyndi - her ability to make everyone feel like they are the most important person
Jeremy - his devotion to his dreams and hard work to make them happen
Andrew - for his wonderful hugs (I miss them)
Jacob - his fiery little personaility
Michael - for showing us that the Lord has a plan for us all
Asia - (my other twin) her love for and devotion to her children
Ben - his willingness to share his knowledge
Aurora - for loving me because I look like her mom :)
Gideon - for helping Asia feel complete
Nathan - his solid testimony of the gospel and service to others
Mandy - for her great example of hard work since she has broken her leg and her natural love for art
My family is the best part of me. They keep me grounded, help me, love me, support me, are great examples to me. We are all very different but what an amazing gift to be able to have all of them in my life. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY ETERNAL FAMILY!

0 comments: