Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Dad

Well I am a few days behind but didn't want to not mention how much I love my dad. My dad is a great man and has taught me so many things like what it means to work hard, be ambitious, love your family, forgive easily, continue to learn throughout your life, enjoy his children and grandchildren (he loves to watch them be happy and play), love your mother, make hard decisions, do something that changes your life completely (joining the church), enjoy traveling, sacrifice for others, welcome all into your home with open arms, support his children, reach out to others, serve in callings, etc.
Over the years our relationship has grown better and better and I am so grateful for such a wonderful father whom I love dearly!
I was going to put pictures but blogger won't let me right now.

0 comments: