Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Lord is in the Details

As I was sitting in my boring class today I thought a yummy smoothie would be perfect. So as I drove home I was hoping that I had some frozen strawberries and raspberries and some juice. And yeah for me I did - it was so yummy too - frozen raspberries, frozen strawberries, the last bit of strawberry sorbet, and pomegranate juice - oh so read and delicious!

So with my dissertation I have been struggling with the discussion section - I have written and rewritten that part over and over and nothing. Nothing at all that makes sense and that I like. So, I have been praying and praying that I would be lead to know what direction to go in. I kept having this feeling to read this book, well the last thing I really wanted to do was read another book. Yet, in the end I gave in and read the book or part of it anyway. As a result I completely changed the way I am looking at my dissertation and have more reading to do. But I have a better sense of what to do and am actually excited to write it. Weird thing for me!

In other news we have a firm date for the wedding! It is June 19th at 1pm. Talking with the temple and setting the time made everything seem much more real and exciting.

1 comments:

Donna Leavitt said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Yay for you. And I am SO glad you have a scheduled date and time for the wedding. That makes it super REAL! Are you still looking for a photographer?