Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Engagement Pictures

Well, I promised that I would upload a couple of my favorite poses from the engagement session the other day.  There were a lot (257) and Rob and I both liked about 20 or so.  Certainly not going to upload them all - the new picture banner for the blog is a favorite of mine.

Kathie_120

Kathie_057

Kathie_051

The one above was not my favorite but many other people, including Rob, like it.

Kathie_181

Kathie_080

Kathie_189

Rob is not a fan of the angle on this but I think it is a good visual reminder for me that when things are hard that you just walk hand in hand together through it.

Kathie_212

Kathie_216

Kathie_256

As you can probably tell I like black and white photos the best but thought I would throw in a couple that were color.

What do you guys think?  Which ones should I print and frame?  How many?

5 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

I'm with you, I really like the BW pics the best, but the color ones are nice, too. Out of the ones you chose, my favs are the hand in hand one (the one Rob doesn't like the angle of), the one above it and the last one. You know my opinion on the smoochie pics...you gotta frame one to put in the bedroom!! YA GOT TO! :)

CYNDI said...

You really look beautiful! And you both look so happy, it makes me smile!

Shelly Turpin said...

Bec likes the 2nd from the bottom
Sam likes the 2nd from the bottom
Liz likes the one in front of the rocks
Kris likes the top two
Jes likes the bottom one
I think you need a copy of the one of you walking hand in hand. That should go somewhere you will see it often. It reminds me of Adam & Eve and going forward to face whatever is coming. The 2nd one is more of the traditional pose, the 3rd one is great of both of you. I like the B&W on the bridge with his arm around you.

Ask enough people and you'll get too many answers! :)

michelle kynaston said...

beautiful pictures. I agree that your top one is so great. I liked lots of them though. I'm so happy for you! Sorry you haven't heard from me lately - i haven't even heard from me lately. =) my poor unupdated blog. miss you!

Shasta said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you guys have been friends forever. I like the one where you are holding hands--it tells the story you began holding hands and will travel eternity holding hands--the location is beautiful!