Thursday, December 25, 2008

The first few days, seeing Santa and playing at the mall

I got to Houston on the 18th at 10:00pm after leaving Missouri at 6:50am - it was a very long trip made longer because of bad weather.  When I got here Mama was not doing well so I got to finish up some shopping and errands for her and then help wrap lots of presents and get things ready for Cyndi and her family to come.  Saturday Beth and I went to the temple and then shopping for food and things we needed as last minute presents.

Sunday I taught sharing time for Mama and then Shelly's family and Asia and Aurora came over to celebrate Daddy's birthday.

Monday we went to the Woodlands mall and saw Santa, rode the carousal anPC220295d then played in the indoor play area. 

 

 

 

 

PC220298

PC220302

PC220313

PC220327

It wasn't a very good Santa and the pictures didn't turn out great and I missed Nathan and Mandy.  Here is Aurora thought of the whole thing - seems to me she didn't care with her thumb in her mouth.

PC220333

Cyndi's boys were shy and it took a while to get any shot at all.

PC220337

Michael and Aurora were so cute in the play place.

PC220350

PC220363

PC220367

PC220371

Later everyone went out to Rudy's for dinner and over to Asia's to check out her new house.

Tuesday Mama, Mandy and I went to Cypress so that Mama could go to the Chiropractors.  Mandy and I went to Wal-Mart to print a picture I had taken of her and Nathan for Mama for Christmas.  Then we went to HEB and bought food for Christmas Eve and Day.  That night was Girl's Night Out, we had a lot of fun but I didn't take my camera so I will have to get pictures from someone else. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

jturpin said...

those are some of the best pictures I have ever seen of Mandy! So wonderful of the two of them!

jturpin said...

that was me - Shelly