Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I got married

On June 19th, 2010 I got married!

It was a wonderful day and it has been great ever since.

I hope that marriage is this natuaral and easy for everyone.

I am still waiting on the wedding pictures and will post some as soon as I can.

I will be posting pictures of the beautiful areas the we traveled to on our honeymoon soon.

I have started a new blog for the Ricks Family. I have made it private, so if you want access to it and haven't recieved an invite then please leave me a comment letting me know.

6 comments:

debra said...

I need an invite!

michelle kynaston said...

yo yo wheres the invite? =)

Kim said...

Felicitaciones Kathie! Looking forward to seeing your wedding pics.

Amy R. said...

Hey Kathie--Congratulations!! I thought about you on your special day. Hope all is well. Would love an invite arichda@gmail.com
Amy R.

Anonymous said...

I need an invite too :)
(You're friend who is who is still in MO)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it worked, so here's a bit of a recap....
I need an invite too :)
(your friend in MO who misses you)